Snakes, snakes and more snakes! Apart from the Sam’s first model the “Sticky Man”, all of his graphics featured snakes. Back in the 80’s and 90’s Sam always had an army of pet snakes slithering all over his house!
Though maybe not as iconic as the “Evil Eye” board, the Mosaic Snakes graphic is a favorite Sam graphic of many. The full size features the mosaic snakes inked by Ron Cameron and the updated creepy dripping SAM lettering. The symmetrical twin snakes make the graphic simple and bold with the lizards carried over from the Evil Eye board adding some interesting texture, those were often screened in a transparent black or transparent metallic.
- Number to be produced: 115 (quantities may vary +/- 10 with mfg. variances)
- Bottom: Screen printed graphics
- Front wheel wells
- Top: Laser burn 30 year logo, signed by Sam
- Art: Ron Cameron
- Dimensions: 10 x 30.75”, 14.875” wheelbase, 6.75” tail, 4.25” nose
- Original 1987 concave, pressed on replica mold
- Construction: 7-ply maple
- Old school hole pattern
- Manufactured by Watson Laminates, San Diego CA
- Original release date 1987, Reissue date 2017 (30 year anniversary!)